Pret-A-Porter is a fashion show where design firm teams are randomly paired with product manufacturers and are tasked with creating a couture ensemble for a runway fashion show. Some of these products are quite abstract, lighting for example, must be turned into a ready-to-wear outfit.
Congratulations to the 2013 Pret-a-Porter award winners!
- Best In Show: Aquilano Leslie | Capco Tile
- 1st Place Professional: Sports Authority | Patcraft
- 2nd Place Professional: SlaterPaull | Interface
- 3rd Place Professional: Tenant Planning Services, Inc | Koroseal
- Best Use of Soft Material: H+L Architecture | Kimball Office
- Best Use of Hard Material: Gensler | Armstrong
- Best in Student Design: Arapahoe Community College | Downs & Associates
- Student Honorable Mention: Art Institute of Colorado | New Vista Image
For additional information, please contact Brie Bane or Katie Cavallo, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographs from Pret 2011 on Flicker! Click here.
Follow Pret on Twitter at @Pret_Tweets