The most valuable way to make the most of your IIDA Membership is to get involved on the IIDA RMC Board of Directors! Each year we have available positions and we want YOU to join us! We have the following positions available. Read the descriptions below to find out more information.
You may nominate yourself or someone else for a position using the form link below.
Director of EDI
- Description coming soon!
NOCO City Center
- Coordinate and communicate with VP of City Centers
- Assist with Chapter wide programs held within their City Center
- Develop appropriate committees to further education and professionalism within their City Center through programs, policies and member/volunteer recruitment
- Provide budget reports for all events to VP of City Centers and President-Elect
Vice President of City Centers
- Recommend and supervise appropriate committees to form programs and recommend policies relating to those issues.
- Review the annual budget requests for assigned City Center Directors.
- Serve as spokesperson/liaison for all City Centers.
- Coordinate schedules with other Chapter functions including but not limited to: each campus center and ASID in our region.
Vice President of Advocacy
- Responsible for the legislative and regulatory issues and affairs and programs of the Chapter
- Responsible for the legislative and regulatory advocacy programs for the Chapter
- Update members on deadlines related to licensing issues
- Update Board of legislative news and events throughout IIDA as an organization
- Locate crossover members and recruit them to serve as liaison with IDP, IDEC, IFMA, BIFMA, NEWH, AIA, and ASID and provide communication on the activities of those groups.
- ‘Attend’ monthly Advocacy calls established by IIDA HQ VP of Advocacy
- Responsible for applying for IIDA HQ Advocacy Grant
- Responsible for advancing and championing EDI efforts within the Chapter and at IIDA RMC Events.